If you are utilizing a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, and now considering switching to the new Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, data transfer may be the first need of you. Wonder how to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S9? Read the accompanying directions to seek out the solution.
Option 1. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is an easy-to-use tool designed to help users seamlessly transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device. Here in this guide, I will share you how to use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.
- Download, install and run the Samsung Smart Switch app on the old and new phones.
- Then tap the "Sending device" and "Receiving device" option on both devices separately.
- When the two devices being connected, you will get a list of items that you can transfer.
- After selecting the required items hit "transfer" to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
Option 2. Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung via Mobile Transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Phone Transfer is a powerful Samsung to Samsung file transfer software. With this freeware, you can transfer contacts, call logs, messages, photos, music, videos, calendar, etc. from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and other phones quickly. Here is how to it works:
- Download Gihosoft Mobile Transfer from our website, then install in on your computer.
- After running it, tap the "Phone to Phone" channel from the main interface of the software.
- Connect your phone to the computer via a USB cable (Make sure USB debugging enabled).
- Select the file types you'd like to transfer from Samsung to Samsung S9, then tap " Transfer".
Note: Please tap Allow if a message appears on your phone screen to ask you for authorizing this computer.
Samsung Data Transfer: Samsung Smart Switch VS Mobile Phone Transfer
Samsung Smart Switch can just empower you to transfer data from Android to Samsung or Samsung to Samsung, if you need transfer data from Android to iPhone or iPhone to iPhone, then you'll need to a professional phone data transfer software like Gihosoft Mobile Transfer.